With the growing years of technology and internet, Hosting services are also increasing and developing more services.
In this competition world of hosting services, its very hard to choose the best one to host your websites.
Similar to this, if you are reading this post, then you must looking for the best between Hostinger and BigRock hosting.
So, let me tell you that, in this detailed article I am going to compare Hostinger vs BigRock.
Here I will compare both the brands on many factors which are very necessary in a hosting service provider.
So let us begin with this.
What you will get?
- Comparison between Hostinger and BigRock
- Get the latest deal
- Best Hosting service revealed
Comparing: Hostinger vs BigRock
So if you want to build a website for a business or personal website, Speed is the biggest factor.
Search engines have became smart and they only rank the website that has good page speed, hence, your website must have a good website.
Speed of a website depends on multiple factor, but the biggest factor is the hosting provider of a website.
As you know that Hostinger is one of the leading hosting service providers on this planet that provides you with many good host services.
But, now we will only talk about the speed and performance, which is provided by Hostinger.
I am using Hostinger for the last 2 years and I literally appreciate buy the website speed and performance which they provide.
I have hosted all my websites at this host and still experiencing a good speed as well as performance.
As they are providing you with 99.9% uptime guarantee, hence this is the major factor which you must look at the hosting provider.
Above you can see at the image, this is the current of this website- www.bluepreneurs.com.
Optimizing this website little along with the Hostinger gives me best speed and performance.
As you all know that BigRock is vey famous for giving brilliant domain name service.
But wait, its not limited to providing with domain name.
BigRock is also a major hosting service in the market, as they come with providing good speed.
Although the plans of the BigRock hosting is cheap, but the speed is not low, here also you will get a good speed as per your plan.
It also offer you 99.9% uptime, so that all your website can get good speed as well as performance.
If you are a small or medium sized website or business with a low amount of budget, then BigRock hosting is also a good option for you.
Hostinger vs A2Hosting
2. Hosting Features
If you literally wany to compare Hostinger vs BigRock, then I think that comparing Hosting features is the best option to choose the winner among them.
As the features will you an idea about the performance of the host.
So based on my experience and deep research, let me share the authentic features of both the hosting service, Hostinger and BigRock.
Hostinger Hosting Features
- They provide you with Low-cost hosting plans, so that beginners can also start with.
- Host your websites and experience the Fast speed of websites.
- It also has Easy to use hPanel, so that users can easily navigate and can access to anything.
- This Hostinger is very user-friendly hosting service comes with many beginner-friendly features.
- Here you will get 1-click WordPress install feature, so that you don’t to struggle for installing WordPress.
- The best part is that they provide you with 24/7/365 Fast Expert support, which is really necessary for the hosting users.
- In case, if there is an issue with their services, then no worries, as you will get 30-money back guarantee.
- speed and performance also depends on uptime, hence here you are getting a uptime of 99.9% guarantee.
- Here you will be able to get unmetered traffic and unlimited Free SSL.
- Choose a better plan and get a Free domain name for 1 year.
- If you are not an expert with WordPress, then no worries, you can easily build you website with its Website builder, which is Zyro.
- One of the biggest feature is that it provides you with Advanced security, so that your website along with your data are safe.
- Transferring website is easy with the help of Hostinger Free Migration Tool.
- Along with this, Hostinger also gives you a feature of Weekly Backups, so that your data can remain safe.
- Here you can host up to 100 website in Shared and up to 300 websites in WordPress hosting.
- They provide you with the hosting, which is optimized for WordPress.
- Cache plugin is vey necessary, hence it comes with one of the best cache plugin, which is Litespeed cache.
- Easily create many subdomains as well as business email.
- At the end, you can also look at their Tutorials and guide to learn more to use their hosting panel or for anything.
BigRock Hosting Features
- It is the cheapest and leading hosting provider, so that everyone can start their online journey with low cost.
- It also gives 99.9% uptime guarantee to all the users that host their websites on it.
- You can easily access to the cPanel and can install any of the services without any expert support.
- It also one of leading brands in providing best services domain name.
- They provide you with 24X7 Great customer support, so that if stuck at anything, they can quickly help you without affecting your website performance much.
- On this hosting, you can create unlimited email accounts, hence there is no restrictions to expand your business communication.
- There are around 300 applications available on this host, so that you can install them to make your website more good.
- No matter how many websites you have hosted on the BigRock, you will still get good website speed.
- Here also, at this host provider, you will also get unmetered disk space along with the unmetered bandwidth, which is enough for you.
3. Hosting Panel
A Hosting Panel of a hosting provider is one of the biggest factors for choosing the best host for you.
There are many beginners who are new to online and they don’t even know how to connect their domain name with their hosting or to install WordPress on a domain name.
So in this case, Hostinger is a leading host which provides you with hpanel, which is very easy to use and navigate.
Almost 2 and a half year ago, I was also new in all these things, but Hostinger helped me in doing all the things all by myself.
The hosting dashboard of Hostinger has very good interface and it is also very user-friendly.
Over here you can easily navigate anywhere, install WordPress, access to the file manager section and many more.
I have also used BigRock service for more than a year.
But to be honest, the client dashboard is not very simply and does not has good interface.
Although it is easy to navigate to the section for which you are looking, but you have to take a deep look at all the serviced, then you can you can proceed further.
Talking about my personal experience, it was little bit difficult for me to use the hosting panel of BigRock and at the end I have to watch come tutorials.
15+ Best Rocket.net Alternatives
Along with the website speed or performance, Security is also one of the best factors to choose the best hosting for your websites.
In this growing world, there are many hackers or spammers that can steal your website or data, hence it should very secure.
You hosting provider is also responsible for your websites security, hence you must vey clever in choosing the best and secure one.
Along with the affordable plans and good speed, it also comes with the best and advanced security features, so that its users website can be safe.
It provides with the lifetime and unlimited Free SSL, so that it can be safe and the website visitors can also feel safe.
SSL also helps in the SEO of a website, hence your website must be secured by https.
Along with the SSL, they also have integration with Cloudflare, so that along with the security, your website can also become fast.
Here you will get automatic backups, which is very helpful for you to secure your websites and files.
After using the domain service of BigRock for more than 1 year, it has been clear to be that it is very secure in domain as well as hosting services.
It is major and leading host provider in the market, hence if you will host your websites at this platform, then you should be risk-free, as they provides you with high security.
Along with the 99.9% uptime to Firewall protection, they provide you with many security features for its users.
Interestingly, they provide you with different security level such as software security, host security, network security, personal security etc.
5. Customer support
Customer support is also one of the most important factor and my favourite to compare Hostinger vs BigRcok hosting.
Every host should provide you with fast as well as satisfying support, so that all your queries or issues can be solved easily.
As I have told you earlier that I have more than 2 years of experience with the hosting of Hostinger.
The best part which I really like about their support is that they have live chat features, which helped me to contact them quickly and easily.
In this 2 years, whenever I have contacted them, I have got fast response from them and not only this, my issues are solved every time.
As they provide you with the expert live support, that can communicate live with you, know your problems and can solve it as soon as possible.
The customer support of BigRock is also very amazing and fast.
Here what I like best is that they provide you with live call support, so that you can call them and can solve each of your problems.
Along with the call, you can also have chat with them via email to take advantage of their experts support.
Pricing is also a leading factor which is looked by majority of the people, while purchasing the hosting.
Now to compare BigRock vs Hostinger on the basis of pricing, you should compare their same type of hosting.
For example: In this case, I am comparing the Shared hosting plans of Hostinger and BigRock, to pick the best affordable hosting.
In the Hostinger Shared hosting, there are mainly 3 plans, from which you can pick any one, as per your budget and requirements.
Shared Hosting Plans:
- Single Shared ($1.99/mo)
- Premium Shared ($2.49/mo)
- Business Shared ($3.99/mo)
After looking at the basic features of Hostinger hosting, I hope that you have got an idea that how much affordable it is.
If you want to host a single website, the you can easily do that at the rate of $1.99/month, but if you want to host multiple websites like me, then you can do that at the rate of $2.49/month.
Coming to the pricing of BigRock Shared hosting, there are basically 4 plans for the users to choose the best.
Shared Hosting Plans:
- Starter ($1.59/mo)
- Advanced ($3.49/mo)
- Business ($5.39/mo)
- Pro ($7.39/mo)
For hosting a single, the cost is less than Hostinger (only $1.59/mo), but if you are planning to host more than 1 website, then the pricing of BigRock are high than Hostinger.
Here to host multiple websites, you have to pay them $5.69/month, which I think may be costly for you as compared to the above hosting provider.
7. Reviews on Trustpilot
At the end, reviews of the customer of both the hosting matter a lot in choosing the best host amount Hostinger and BigRock.
As you know that Trustpilot is one of the biggest website to see the genuine reviews of any brand.
Hence, let us compare both of them on the basis of human reviews.
So as you can see the image below, that there are more than 10,000 genuine reviews of Hostinger, which are given by their loyal customers.
Along with this, as you can the rating, which is 4.5 out 5, which is again a winning factor for Hostinger as compared to BigRock.
Based on these excellent reviews, I hope that you have made your mind to go for this hosting.
Reviews of BigRock on Trustpilot are also great, as you can see in the image below.
The reviews may be less but as you can see the rating, which is 4.1 out 5, its literally great to trust this hosting and not very far from the Hostinger rating.
Who is Winner?
Now, after seeing this, you may have get an idea that finally Hostinger is the best hosting provider as compared to BigRock.
Hostinger has all that features, which a best hosting service must have such as affordable plans, fast and secure websites, easy to use panel, great customer support etc.
Hence, I don’t think so that you may get better option than Hostinger at this price range.
So what are you waiting for, just grab the latest deal!
FAQs regarding Hostinger vs BigRock
1. Is Hostinger good for high traffic?
The answer is absolutely YES, Hostinger is very good for high traffic websites.
No matter if your websites have large traffic, you can easily choose a better plan as per your requirements and get excellent performance.
2. Can Hostinger be trusted?
Ofcourse YES, Hostinger is one of the leading and trusted provider of hosting, which you can easily trust.
There are more than a million website, that have been hosted on it, hence your website could be next one.
3. Is Hostinger good for beginners?
No matter if you are a beginner or expert, Hostinger is best for all.
It provides you with many best services and expert support, which will be sufficient for all, beginners as well as experts.
4. How much is Hostinger monthly?
As you know that Hostinger is an affordable hosting company.
With Hostinger you can get started at only $1.99 per month, which is very low as compared to any website.
5. Is Hostinger refundable?
YES, it provides you with 30-day money back guarantee.
So, if you want a return, then you have to cancel it before 30 days end. Hence, this is one of the advantages you will get at Hostinger.
6. Which is better Hostinger or BigRock?
Well, this article was all about this- which is better, Hostinger or BigRock.
So, after looking at the features of both the services, we have finally concluded that Hostinger is literally good than BigRock.
After reading the whole article till the end, I hope that you have made your mind to choose your hosting provider.
In this complete article of Hostinger vs BigRock, I have shared all the information which I know about both the hosting providers.
We have compared these brands on some major factors such as speed, easy to use, pricing, reviews, security, customer support etc.
At the end, we have concluded that Hostinger is much better than BigRock hosting, hence I must recommend you to go for it.